Dave answers questions about long-term care insurance, how to dig out of car debt, knowing when to buy or repair a car, and when to buy rental property. Also, Dave helps a caller sift through how to help her parents' who lost $1 million to family. Dave explains the Baby Steps and how to invest your money for college and retirement.
- Renata: Do I have enough money to self-insure?
- Rachel: We're $18K upside down on a car and can't seem to make progress on the debt snowball!
- Peggy: Should we buy a new car or repair the one we have?
- Curtis: Buy a new house and rent the old one?
- Martha: Am I saving enough for retirement?
- Renee: My sister stole my parents' identity and left them broke.
- Aaron: Should we take out a home equity loan to renovate our house before my wife has triplets?
Learn the Baby Steps:
Dave Also Mentioned: