Hour 3: Aired on Monday, October 24, 2016
- Caleb (Portland, OR) is needing help now that his wife is doing an unpaid internship and they're living on one income.
- Dave answers Christina's question from Twitter. Where does saving for a wedding fit into the Baby Steps?
- Latoya (Columbus, OH) wonders if she should get a second life insurance policy.
- Rodney (Atlanta) asks if he should get rid of his car.
- Ellie (Salt Lake City, UT) is 60. She wonders if she should sell her house or use some of her retirement money to pay it off.
- Dave answers the Blinds.com question of the day. In Jason's budget, where should alimony and child support be in order of priority?
- Jeff and Rachel (Salt Lake City, UT) give their debt-free scream from the lobby after paying off $45,000 in 22 months.
- Cam (Orlando) is considering starting a side business as a personal trainer, but it would require $1,000 in equipment.
- Dave shares the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Carrie (St. Louis, MO) is pregnant and paying off debt. Should they keep rolling their debt snowball?
- Cassie (Pittsburgh, PA) asks how she and her husband can get on the same page about money.
Hour 2: Aired on Monday, October 24, 2016
- Dave talks about the Foundations in Personal Finance curriculum.
- Dave is joined in studio by Larry Magnesen, Senior VP of Fifth Third Bank, to talk about the bank's sponsorship of Dave's curriculum.
- Dave is joined by Jenna Burns, a teacher at Warren Central High School in Indianapolis, who teaches the Foundations curriculum.
- Dave talks about the importance of teaching teenagers sound financial principles.
- Kyle (Columbia, MO) needs advice on how to evaluate a business he wants to buy.
- Richard (Little Rock, AR) has a collection of motorcycles. Should he sell them to pay his monthly expenses?
- Joni (Dover, DE) asks how to make sure the will is carried out once she's passed.
- Dave talks about the 14-Day Money Finder on rachelcruze.com.
- Dave talks about the new wallet found on rachelcruze.com.
Hour 1: Aired on Monday, October 24, 2016
- Jennifer (Baltimore, MD) has run into health problems and is waiting on disability. She cosigned on her mom's house. What can she do?
- David (New York, NY) asks if he should pay off his mortgage.
- Coby (Winston-Salem, NC) is starting to invest at 19. What should his strategy be?
- Michael (Chicago, IL) wants to know the difference between investing and gambling.
- David and Mary (New Jersey) give their debt-free scream. The paid off $135,339 in 32 months.
- Dave answers a question from Facebook. Bonner asks if he should close his bank accounts over concerns of Russian hacking.
- Michelle (Dallas) is on Baby Step 2, but she's worried about not putting money into retirement.
- Lisa (Kalamazoo, MI) received a $3,800 check from her insurance company after a roof leak. She's in Baby Step 2. Should she use the money to repair the roof?
Hour 3: Aired on Friday, October 21, 2016
- Kevin (Pittsburgh, PA) wants to know whether to pay off debt or buy a new house.
- Mike (Binghamton, NY) has a question for Dave about his pension.
- Mary on Facebook asks Dave if both her and her husband's name should be on the LLC for a rental property they want to buy.
- Darren (San Antonio, TX) wants to know if he should pay off a second mortgage or invest in a college fund.
- Nathan (Tampa, FL) asks Dave about state-specific wills.
- John and Sharon (Clarksville, TN) are in the lobby to give their debt-free scream after paying off $40,000 in 23 months.
- Chuck (Albany, NY) wants to know if he should retire yet.
- Dave reads the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Dave answers the Blinds.com question of the day. Carlo asks if insurance and utilities are factored in when Dave says to pay no more than 25% of income on a house.
- Christina (Rockville, MD) has $174,000 in student loan debt. How does she begin attacking it?
Hour 2: Aired on Friday, October 21, 2016
- Dave explains the basics of what Ramsey Solutions teaches.
- Dionne (Chicago, IL) wants to leave her new job but is worried about the repercussions.
- Matt (Meridian, ID) wants to know his options for paying medical bills.
- Jacob and Bridgett (Dallas, TX) want to know how to buy a business from their dad.
- Jacob and Jennifer (Dallas TX) are in the lobby to give their debt-free scream after paying off $93,000 in 22 months!
- Greg (Houston, TX) asks if he should use his son's 529 college savings fund to pay off personal debt.
Hour 1: Aired on Friday, October 21, 2016
- John (Los Angeles, CA) wants to know if it's legal to use one person's credit as collateral to start a corporation for someone else.
- Dave answers a question from Twitter. Ryan asks what's the most debt anyone has ever paid off using Dave's plan.
- Lisa (Birmingham, AL) says her father's estate is in debt and the executer is being uncooperative.
- Manuel and Mandee (Los Angeles, CA) are debt-free after paying off $21,000 in 1 year!
- Kendra (Pennsylvania) is expecting a child and asks for advice on how to update her will after the baby is born.
- Dave talks about the principles behind why it's so important to have a will.
- Cindy (Portland, ME) wants to know what type of credit card she should get.