Hour 1: Aired on Friday, October 21, 2016
- John (Los Angeles, CA) wants to know if it's legal to use one person's credit as collateral to start a corporation for someone else.
- Dave answers a question from Twitter. Ryan asks what's the most debt anyone has ever paid off using Dave's plan.
- Lisa (Birmingham, AL) says her father's estate is in debt and the executer is being uncooperative.
- Manuel and Mandee (Los Angeles, CA) are debt-free after paying off $21,000 in 1 year!
- Kendra (Pennsylvania) is expecting a child and asks for advice on how to update her will after the baby is born.
- Dave talks about the principles behind why it's so important to have a will.
- Cindy (Portland, ME) wants to know what type of credit card she should get.