Hour 1: Aired on Monday, October 24, 2016
- Jennifer (Baltimore, MD) has run into health problems and is waiting on disability. She cosigned on her mom's house. What can she do?
- David (New York, NY) asks if he should pay off his mortgage.
- Coby (Winston-Salem, NC) is starting to invest at 19. What should his strategy be?
- Michael (Chicago, IL) wants to know the difference between investing and gambling.
- David and Mary (New Jersey) give their debt-free scream. The paid off $135,339 in 32 months.
- Dave answers a question from Facebook. Bonner asks if he should close his bank accounts over concerns of Russian hacking.
- Michelle (Dallas) is on Baby Step 2, but she's worried about not putting money into retirement.
- Lisa (Kalamazoo, MI) received a $3,800 check from her insurance company after a roof leak. She's in Baby Step 2. Should she use the money to repair the roof?