Hour 2: Aired on Thursday, December 29, 2016
- Katie (Lafayette, LA) is on the hunt for a job. How can she best search online?
- Dawn (Gilbert, AZ) wants to purchase a home, but her husband will be $450,000 in student loan debt after finishing dental school.
- Sharon (Dayton, OH) is enabling her 28-year-old son. She feels guilty to keep going, but would feel guilty to stop.
- Bill (Champaign, IL) is starting a motorcycle touring business. Should he get a new or used bike for this?
- Andrew and Debbie (Burlington, VT) do their debt-free scream from the lobby. They paid off $171,000 in 7.5 years.
- Larry (Boone, NC) is debt free. Now what?
- Lindsay (San Antonio, TX) needs a game plan. Her employer will pay off her husband's $134,000 in student loans in four years.
- Tina (East Haven, CT) has $180,000 in student loans. Her husband is in the military, and she makes $24,000/year. Should they file for bankruptcy?
- Dave answers Sonya's question from Facebook. If you can opt out of Social Security for moral reasons, should you?