Hour 1: Aired on Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Stephanie (San Antonio, TX) wants to help her imprisoned brother without enabling him.
- Dave talks about Financial Peace University.
- Maria (Birmingham, AL) wonders about credit repair companies.
- Roxanne (San Antonio, TX) asks if she should stop investing in her retirement.
- Gabrielle and Thomas join Dave in the lobby to do their debt-free scream. They paid off $334,000 in six and a half years.
- Quaynce (St. Louis, MO) asks the best way to use a tax refund.
- Seneca (Sacramento, CA) wonders if it's a good idea to attend Financial Coach Master Training right now.
- Philip (Las Vegas, NV) is behind on rent and asks if he should accept the money his parents are offering him.
- Rachel on Facebook wonders what to do about her student loans.