Dave gives practical advice on saving for college, mortgages, pre-paid funeral plans and dealing with in-laws.
- Debt-free scream: Brent and Suzanne call from Australia!
- Joyce: I don't like the 529 restrictions.
- Myrna: How can we save down payment for a house?
- Debt-free scream: Eric and Morgan paid off $131K by learning about all the stupid things they were doing with money in Financial Peace University. You can become debt-free, too! Take the class that will help get you there: https://goo.gl/Ui6MDT
- Louis: Should I repay my in-laws for a gift?
Also mentioned in this episode: