Dave explains the basics of budgeting on an irregular income, cashing in on equity, why you should never, EVER borrow money from your in-laws, how to pay cash for a car, and dealing with the IRS.
- Sean: How to budget tips?
- Kevin: Sell all the rental property?
- Jenny: Totally upside-down on a car.
- Mike: Start a peer-to-peer rental business?
- Debt-Free Scream: John and Jordan paid off $106K after taking Financial Peace University: https://goo.gl/Ui6MDT and trusting God to provide!
- John: Pause Baby Step 3b to save for a car?
- James: How to Pay the IRS?
Win With Money: