Dave gives practical advice on car leases, cash savings, paying capital gains taxes, what you should do with a tax refund, and how to get started investing.
- Alicia: How to handle a leased van we regret?
- Pat: Are 1031 exchanges a good idea?
- Todd: Is what the government did illegal?
- Debt-Free Scream: Kaysee paid off $23K after getting a wake-up call in the Financial Peace University class with her fiance. Get the wake-up call, too: https://goo.gl/Ui6MDT
- Jean: How do we start investing our $3MM cash?
- Suzanne: How should we invest my inheritance to build a legacy for my grandchildren?
Win With Money:
Dave Also Mentioned: