Dave reminisces about Toys R Us and explains why they had to declare bankruptcy. Also, Dave comments on new policies by Citigroup and the volatility of the stock market. Callers get practical advice from Dave on savings accounts, getting life insurance quotes, and getting out of a car lease.
- Zack: Where should I put the money I'm planning to use as a down payment for a house?
- Lee Ann: Should we use our investments to pay off our mortgage?
- Debt-Free Scream: Joe and Sarah paid off $170K on a police officer's salary!
- Lindsey: I discovered credit card companies have a "Dave Ramsey" script to keep you from closing the account!
- Victor: How do I get out of a leased car?
Take Control of Your Money:
Dave Also Mentioned: