Dave answers questions about starting a small business and renting a car without a credit card. DAVE RANT: How Dave feels about companies that make it hard on people to use cash or debit cards. A couple from Houston, Texas visits Dave in the studio after paying off over $200K to yell, "I'm DEBT-FREE!" Dave explains why voluntary repos are not the way to go.
- Ken: Should I buy a house now while I still have a credit score?
- Joshua: Smart to start a small business while in debt?
- Colleen: Which rental car companies take a debit card?
- Debt-Free Scream: Jeremy and Erica paid off $235K after being inspired by the testimonies in The Total Money Makeover: https://goo.gl/P55kSf
- Tracy: How should I take my pension?
- Kasey: I have a 19% car loan. Is a voluntary repo a good idea?
- Chelsea: How can we afford childcare if we have another baby?
Get Out of Debt:
Dave Also Mentioned: