Dave gives practical advice on how handle tough conversations with toxic family members and what to do if your rental property tenants are also family. A single dad in New York calls Dave to yell, "I'm DEBT-FREE!" Dave explains why money isn't always the deciding factor on life decisions.
- Keenan: Should we talk to our toxic family about our will?
- Alan: We're renting to family but want to sell the property to pay down debt.
- Debt-Free Scream: Mark paid off nearly $200K following Dave's Baby Steps after reading The Total Money Makeover. "I don't ever want to look at another can of chicken again!"
- Justin: Should I take a job in Denver?
- Patty: Which medical settlement should we accept?
Get Out of Debt:
Dave Also Mentioned: