Hour 2: Aired on Monday, October 24, 2016
- Dave talks about the Foundations in Personal Finance curriculum.
- Dave is joined in studio by Larry Magnesen, Senior VP of Fifth Third Bank, to talk about the bank's sponsorship of Dave's curriculum.
- Dave is joined by Jenna Burns, a teacher at Warren Central High School in Indianapolis, who teaches the Foundations curriculum.
- Dave talks about the importance of teaching teenagers sound financial principles.
- Kyle (Columbia, MO) needs advice on how to evaluate a business he wants to buy.
- Richard (Little Rock, AR) has a collection of motorcycles. Should he sell them to pay his monthly expenses?
- Joni (Dover, DE) asks how to make sure the will is carried out once she's passed.
- Dave talks about the 14-Day Money Finder on rachelcruze.com.
- Dave talks about the new wallet found on rachelcruze.com.