Hour 2: Aired on Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- William (Orlando, FL) is trying to decide between a Roth and a Traditional IRA.
- Vincent (Pensacola, FL) owns a house with his ex-girlfriend.
- Kevin (Chattanooga, TN) wants to get his money under control and get out of debt. Where does he start?
- Sam (Birmingham, AL) owes $34k on his truck. He could only get around $30k for it.
- Dave talks about some of the openings at Ramsey Solutions.
- Lisa (Spokane, WA) needs next steps for her husband who is being laid off.
- Michael (Dallas, TX) wants to start a small woodworking business, but doesn't know how to run a company.
- Jamie (Syracuse, NY) asks if he should pay off his truck or sell it.
- Dave answers Katie's question form Twitter. Should they sell their home to pay off student loans and be 100% debt-free?