Hour 3: Aired on Thursday, February 2, 2017
- Jessica (Dallas) is getting a tax refund this year. What should she do with it?
- Dave shares the keys for getting and staying out of debt.
- Bradley (San Antonio) does his debt-free scream from the lobby. He paid off $67,000 in a year.
- Dr. Les Parrott and Rachel Cruze join Dave in studio to talk about the upcoming Money and Marriage events in Minneapolis, Cincinnati and Chicago.
- Dave, Les and Rachel talk about Valentine's Day and how men and women approach it differently.
- Dave shares the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Les and Rachel talk about the Deep Love assessment (found at DeepLoveAssessment.com).
- Allison (Monroe, LA) isn't on the same page with her husband on money.