Hour 2: Aired on Friday, February 3, 2017
- Rachel (Boise, ID) just found out about another $90,000 in student loans her husband has. The in-laws just informed her.
- Dave talks about the popular online budgeting app, EveryDollar.
- Ryan (Mason City, IA) wants to know where a small business startup would fit into the budget in Baby Step 2. His wife wants to start a business.
- Karen (Cincinnati, OH) isn't sure how to start her budget on EveryDollar due to bills that fluctuate, bonuses, stock options, and the like.
- Kunal (Raleigh-Durham, NC) screams "I'm debt free!" from the lobby after paying off $40,000 in six months.
- Cliff (Greensboro, NC) is coordinating a Financial Peace University class. He's concerned one of his students is enabling her mom.
- Jane (New Orleans) is considering paying off her mortgage.