Hour 3: Aired on Monday, February 6, 2017
- Chris Brown, host of "Chris Brown's True Stewardship," joins Dave in studio to discuss stewarding your marriage.
- Bryan (Fargo, ND) is considering moving to Minnesota. Should they pause the Baby Steps? And should they get an apartment before buying a house?
- Aaron (Houston, TX) is working extra, but it's keeping him separated from his wife and is affecting their marriage.
- Heath and Brittany (Harrison, AR) do their debt-free scream. They paid off $68,000 in 10 months.
- Dave answers John's question from Twitter. Can Dave recommend books to improve hustle, drive, and motivation?
- Dave shares the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Steve (Fresno, CA) and his wife have found their dream property. Should they use their emergency and retirement funds to buy it without financing?