Hour 1: Aired on Wednesday, February 8, 2017
- Guest Christy Wright joins Dave in studio to discuss her new book, "Business Boutique", and the topic of women running small businesses.
- Candace (Dayton, OH) feels like her age is working against her in the hunt for clients.
- Connie (Lafayette, IN) asks how to help her team understand the "why."
- Kenneth and Anna (Raleigh-Durham, NC) do their debt-free scream. They paid off $99,087 in 25 months.
- Lucy (Orlando, FL) is calling for her husband. Her husband is a trustee for a property with the potential of a strip club as a tenant.
- Jessica (Tampa, FL) has $250,000 in law school student loans and she's starting to panic.