Hour 1: Aired on Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Pete (Nashville, TN) is investing for retirement, but he's thinking about stopping to fund a 529 account for the kids.
- Justin (Fort Meyers, FL) is doing real estate part-time, and wants to make the leap to full-time. When should he do it?
- Chelly (Charlotte, NC) is behind on her student loan payments.
- Allison (Allentown, PA) isn't sure how to attend medical school without incurring debt.
- Charlie and Jennifer (St, Louis, MO) do their debt-free scream. They paid off $149,473 in 53 months.
- Dave answers the Blinds.com question of the day. Kyle's wife isn't excited about the debt snowball and wants to work her own plan. It isn't working.
- Neyssa (Allentown, PA) is moving in with her parents temporarily. Should they save up cash to move to Philly or pay off debt?
- Debra (Atlanta, GA) asks why they need an emergency fund with their various sinking funds.