Hour 2: Aired on Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Luis (Kansas City, MO) owes more on his car than it's worth. How does he get rid of it?
- Dave answers Rachel's question from Twitter. What's the craziest thing that has ever happened on air?
- Dave talks about upcoming live events.
- Mike (Portland, ME) has a high schooler. How do they save for his college while they dig out of $100,000 in debt?
- Kevin (Charlotte, NC) is considering buying his own big rig. Should he?
- Brandon (Raleigh-Durham, NC) has savings, but isn't sure what to do with it.
- Douglas (Austin, TX) gained $60,000 after selling his house.
- Ebony (Birmingham, AL) wonders what to do with the annuity her husband inherited.
- Joyce (Kansas City, MO) is 69 and asks if she should pay off the house if it will deplete her cash on hand.