Hour 1: Aired on Friday, February 17, 2017
- Garrett (Little Rock, AR) has a 3.3 GPA. Should he take out a student loan that converts to a scholarship?
- Travis (Kansas City, KS) is getting married in July. How much should they save for their wedding and starter emergency fund?
- Jared (Austin, TX) is being sued by a credit card company. What should he do?
- Anne (San Antonio, TX) is in a disagreement with her siblings over the family trust.
- Nathan and Ashley (Dallas, TX) give their debt-free scream. They paid off $45,000 in nine months.
- Dave answered Dave's question from Facebook. (No, not his own!) What does Dave think about using a debit card with Apple Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Lex (Portland, OR) asks why the mortgage isn't in Baby Step 2.
- Amy (Tucson, AZ) needs to fund college for their teens. Should they rearrange the Baby Steps?
- Lacey (Phoenix, AZ) is in a disagreement with her husband on how to use a $76,000 accident settlement.