"America, it's never about the lack of our ability . . . it's always about the lack of our determination." — Anthony ONeal
Ken Coleman and Anthony ONeal reminisce about the ramen noodle college days and answer questions on life and money.
- Can I really pay off $37,000 of debt on my own?
- What do I do with the extra money I received for college scholarships?
- What's the fastest way for me to get out of debt?
- How can I pay cash for college if my parents didn't save enough money?
- What's the right amount to spend on housing?
- Should I stop investing to save for a second home?
- How can I switch careers at 58 years old?
- What's the best way for me to start saving for retirement?
Want to Hear More From Ken Coleman?
How to Find Anthony ONeal
Also Mentioned on the Show:
Thanks for listening!
Using Google Play? Here are links to the resources mentioned above: