Dave explains why some people shouldn't spend money on life insurance and how much long-term care insurance to buy. An older couple from Missouri visits Dave in the studio to share their story and yell, "We're DEBT-FREE!"
- Maureen: Is pension considered net worth?
- Erica: Am I too old for term life insurance?
- Michelle: How do I find an old life insurance policy?
- Debt-Free Scream: Greg and Pamela paid off $39K in 9 months! "We wanted to die without any debt."
- Suzanne: Should I sell my house and invest the money?
- June: How do I know when it's a good time bring a new partner into my practice?
Win With Money:
Dave Also Mentioned: