"Most people buy too much house . . . 'cause they need a skylight and a jacuzzi." — Dave
Never Worry About Money Again: Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
In this episode Dave takes calls from listeners across America to answer questions about life and money:
- How much mortgage can we afford?
- Should I move out of my parents' house or keep investing?
- How do I hold on to hope that I can get out of debt when I keep having to use my emergency fund?
- What do I need to learn so I don't make the same mistakes my parents did?
- I get a variable end-of-year bonus. How do I determine my tax withholdings?
- Do I include taxes and insurance when figuring out how much mortgage I can afford?
- How can I motivate my husband to get on your debt-free program?
Also Mentioned on the Show: