"There's some kind of a correlation between getting your financial act together and just getting your act together—growing up." — Dave
Dave takes calls and gives practical advice on your life and your money. Topics range from college savings to taxes and paying student loans to running a small business.
- Should I keep the rental to help pay for college?
- Is it better to pay off our home mortgage or rental first?
- Do I need emergency savings in retirement?
- Should I use my HSA to save for a baby?
- How do I pay the IRS back?
- Will keeping my house as a rental make me money?
- What's the best way to pay off $180,000 of student loan debt?
- Can you give me advice on marketing a new delivery service?
- How can I balance business and family?
Also Mentioned on the Show:
Thanks for listening!
Using Google Play? Here are links to the resources mentioned above: