Hour 3: Aired on Monday, November 14, 2016
- Dave talks about the return of The Dave Ramsey Show to SiriusXM.
- Diane (Reading, PA) is considering using investments to pay off debt. Is this a good idea?
- Chris (Baton Rouge, LA) is discouraged that debt isn't going away quick enough.
- Terry (Kansas City, MO) is getting ever closer to retirement. Should he use 401(k) money to pay off the house?
- David (Chicago, IL) is having trouble budgeting for bills.
- Dave answers Shaun's question from Facebook. Is there any benefit to term life with living benefits versus straight term life insurance?
- Scott and Charlena (Winston-Salem, NC) give their debt-free scream. They paid off $140,000 in 30 months.
- Dave shares the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Dave answers the Blinds.com question of the day. Chris asks if he should borrow on a 401(k) to pay off his credit cards? The math seems to work.
- Dave talks about the $10 Sale at DaveRamsey.com.
- Jessica (San Angelo, TX) asks how to budget when she has a regular income, but her husband is self-employed.
Hour 2: Aired on Monday, November 14, 2016
- Rob (Philadelphia, PA) asks how to attack a student loan.
- Rebecca (Reading, PA) is upside down on a car. Should she keep it and pay it off?
- Jimmy and Candace (Oklahoma City) give their debt-free scream from the lobby. They paid off $162,000 in 33 months.
- Rachel Cruze joins Dave to take calls and to talk about how people who like to spend approach the holidays.
- Laura (Pittsburgh, PA) asks advice on what to do with her savings.
- Roger (Los Angeles) is considering moving in with his parents. Is this a bad idea?
Hour 1: Aired on Monday, November 14, 2016
- Dave talks about the SiriusXM launch.
- Rachel (Lynchburg, VA) is considering a student loan repayment plan.
- Karen (Bay City, MI) asks when she should pay off her business mortgage.
- Braden (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan) wants to be a chicken farmer. Should he borrow money to get into the business?
- Dave talks about the hard lessons he learned borrowing money for a business.
- Jay (San Antonio, TX) wants to secure his retirement.
- Kim (Yorktown, VA) has a rental home mortgage on a house they can't rent out and a family home mortgage. What should they do?
- Shawn and Rosa (Louisville, KY) give their debt-free scream. They paid off $63,644 in 19 months.