Dave gives practical advice on how to decide when to move and when to start investing, and encourages callers to avoid five of the most common mistakes college students make. Tyler and Jensena share how they found creative ways to do fun things while working the debt snowball.
- Kay: We live two hours away from my husband's job. Should we move closer while still in debt?
- Crystal: I make $6K and have a $20K car lease. Can I start investing?
- Ally: My husband died, and I don't want to stay in the house full of memories. Will it hurt us financially to move?
- Cynthia: I'm scared because I don't know how my financial advisor has invested my money.
- Debt-Free Scream: Tyler and Jensena paid off $200K!
- Sarah: What's a term-conversion life insurance policy?
Win With Money:
Dave Also Mentioned: