Dave answers questions from callers about switching jobs, selling a rental property, how to stick to a budget, and investing in mutual funds. Also, Dave gives practical advice about house payments, long-term care insurance, saving for college and when to use a real estate agent.
- Kimberly: Should I take a 50% pay cut for a job I'm passionate about?
- Carlo: My rental won't sell.
- Megan: How do I budget with an inconsistent income?
- Hank: I'm a college student ready to invest. What should I do?
- Jordan: Our budget is strained by our PMI.
- Julie: Is my mom too old for long-term care insurance?
- Joe: Is it necessary to get a real estate agent?
Win With Money:
Dave Also Mentioned: