Get answers to real-life money questions on these topics: getting out of debt fast, term life insurance, rolling a pension into an IRA, dealing with burn out, and dealing with identity theft. A couple from Illinois visits the studio to scream, "We're DEBT-FREE!"
- Kevin: Can I cash out my 401(k) to pay down debt?
- Fred: Would you recommend tiered term insurance?
- Debt-Free Scream: J.J. and Jillian paid off $85K! "We thought, if this doesn't work we can always go back to fighting all the time."
- Raquel: What should I do with an old pension?
- Danny: My brother stole my identity and ran up a huge bill at Amazon in my name.
Also Mentioned in This Episode: