Retirement expert and Ramsey Personality Chris Hogan joins Dave in studio to interview everyday millionaires across America to discover how they did it!
- Age 48 from Houston, TX ($1.6MM): "It's all there from investing and saving in 401(K)s and IRAs."
- Age 54 from Cincinnati, OH ($1.1MM): "I enlisted in the Air Force in 1982, and I was making around $20,000."
- Age 58 from South Bend, Indiana ($1.2MM): "It doesn't matter what environment you're raised in. You take advantage of what you've got, and you take it and you run with it."
- Ages 38 and 40 from Seattle, Washington ($1.06MM): "She's a stay-at-home mom."
- Ages 47 and 50 and from Seattle, Washington ($1.2MM): "Now that we're more intentional with our money it's a lot more fun to give."
- Ages 42 and 45 from Richmond, Virginia ($2.7MM): "My advice is: don't fall into credit card debt."
Want to Hear More From Chris Hogan?
Listen and Watch
The Dave Ramsey Show app lets you download episodes for offline playback, customize your content, and see what’s coming up!