Dave empowers callers to stop borrowing money and get out from under the weight of debt, worry less, and find financial peace! Hear Dave's good-ol-boy analogy of what it's like to invest money in cryptocurrency. During the second half of the episode, Dave gives insight on how loans between family members can affect relationships negatively.
- Brittany: We're thinking about moving in with family or taking out more student loans. How should we use our tax refund to help?
- Jason: We've decided to get out of debt, but I have money invested in cryptocurrency. Should I sell it now or wait for the value to go back up?
- John: Will my credit score take a hit if I cancel my credit card?
- Simon: My uncle is insisting that we accept a $120K loan to buy a house.
- Shadae: Should we buy the house we're renting?
- Heath: I think my fiancée is lying about money after a past bankruptcy. How do I find out?
Win With Money:
Dave Also Mentioned: