Hour 1: Aired on Monday, November 14, 2016
- Dave talks about the SiriusXM launch.
- Rachel (Lynchburg, VA) is considering a student loan repayment plan.
- Karen (Bay City, MI) asks when she should pay off her business mortgage.
- Braden (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan) wants to be a chicken farmer. Should he borrow money to get into the business?
- Dave talks about the hard lessons he learned borrowing money for a business.
- Jay (San Antonio, TX) wants to secure his retirement.
- Kim (Yorktown, VA) has a rental home mortgage on a house they can't rent out and a family home mortgage. What should they do?
- Shawn and Rosa (Louisville, KY) give their debt-free scream. They paid off $63,644 in 19 months.