Hour 1: Aired on Monday, February 2, 2017
- Josh (Colorado Springs) needs priorities in paying off his debt.
- Gene (Philadelphia) asks if he should pay off his VW considering the buyback offer.
- Dave answers Smith's question from Twitter. He's been laid off for five months, the emergency fund is shot, and he may lose his home soon. What should he do?
- Tommy and Mary (Atlanta, GA) do their debt-free scream from the lobby. They paid off $72,311 in 33 months.
- Megan (New York, NY) is renting but is thinking about buying a house and commuting into the city.
- Author Chris Hogan joins Dave in studio. Dave and Chris talk about the upcoming EntreLeadership Summit event, the importance of single people saving for retirement, and the importance of communicating with your spouse.
- Maria (Los Angeles) asks if she should use stocks and a Roth IRA to pay off the house.
- Dave and Chris talk about the R:IQ tool at chrishogan360.com.