Hour 1: Aired on Friday, February 3, 2017
- Jason (San Francisco) has a grown son with cancer living with them. Are they enabling him?
- Maria (Los Angeles) asks which 401(k) option she should go for and if she should sell her company stock to pay off her house.
- Emily (Birmingham, AL) wants to start a financial coaching business. Her husband thinks she should wait until they're out of debt.
- David (Salt Lake City, UT) isn't sure they should help a sick friend since they don't have a lot of money on hand.
- Deanna and Jeremy (Peoria, IL) do their debt-free scream. They paid off $90,000 in 45 months.
- Dave promotes the radio show, "Chris Brown's True Stewardship."
- Kris (Minneapolis, MN) has Parent PLUS loans. Should she pay them off or take part in any available debt-relief programs?
- Jonathan (Louisville, KY) asks about the most tax-efficient way for his father to pass his large estate down to the kids.
- Dave answers Daniel's question from Twitter. Should he wait to start investing for retirement until he has a down payment for a house?