Hour 2: Aired on Friday, February 10, 2017
- Debra (Toledo, OH) is a senior citizen on a fixed income. Should they use mutual fund money to pay off their cars?
- Dave talks about the importance of his most popular class, "Financial Peace University."
- Kevin (Dayton, OH) is attending Financial Coach Master Training in April. Should he pursue a career as a financial coach?
- Angela (Wheeling, WV) is getting a tax refund. Should she use it on credit card debt or pay off a $6,000 car loan with a 24% interest rate?
- Dave explains why we should stop and think before making big purchases.
- Trevor and Jaclyn (Kansas City, KS) do their debt-free scream. They paid off $109,390 in 3.5 years.
- Chris (Austin, TX) is splitting an inherited IRA. How can they do it and avoid taxes?
- Ann (Baton Rouge, LA) is paying down debt with her husband, but they're interested in learning more about owning rental property.
- Lisa (Wilkes-Barre, PA) has three kids working for her retail business. How much commission should she pay?