Hour 2: Aired on Monday, February 13, 2017
- Ken Coleman, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan talk about Valentine's Day coming up tomorrow.
- Trent (Sioux Falls, SD) asks if he should sell his pickup.
- Ken, Rachel, and Chris talk about the Smart Conference in San Antonio and Phoenix this Spring and introduce a special Valentine's offer.
- Jay (Colorado Springs, CO) is thinking of selling his rental properties to get out of debt.
- Ken, Rachel, and Chris answer Stephanie's question from Twitter. She and her husband don't agree about money. One wants to save and the other wants to pay off debt.
- Amanda (Des Moines, IA) went into a credit counseling and consolidation program. Should she withdraw and just attack it herself?
- Charlie (Kansas City, KS) is losing his roommate several months before the lease runs out. He's not on the lease, and they're not sure he'll hold up his end of the agreement.
- Megan (Salt Lake City, UT) asks if they should move the car up in the Baby Steps.