Hour 1: Aired on Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Larry (Houston, TX) wants to buy his dad's house. What's the best way to go about that?
- Adam (Phoenix, AZ) is trying to get out of his apartment and into a house. How can he build his credit score?
- Scott (Austin, TX) asks if he should pay off his house before investing.
- Erin (Colorado Springs, CO) will make $20,000 on the sale of their house. What should they do with that money?
- Matt and Rachel (Dayton, OH) do their debt-free scream from the lobby. They paid off $75,000 in five years.
- Shelly (Ogden, UT) is living on a limited income and is her elderly mom's caregiver. How can she make this work?
- Katrina (Huntsville, AL) asks if they should pay off their house.
- Karlie (Sioux City, IA) is in a disagreement with her husband. His cancer diagnosis changed his money habits. He wants to save too much.