Hour 3: Aired on Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Brandi (Middletown, OH) wonders how much house they can afford.
- Dave answers Hannah's question from Facebook. Is it ok to start term life insurance low and increase it when they have kids?
- Dave answers the Blinds.com question of the day. Mary Beth almost owes more on her car than it's worth. Should they get it down to the break even point and sell?
- Ashanti (Philadelphia, PA) owes friends money. Should she move a high-interest credit card above them in her debt snowball?
- Jason (Baton Rouge, LA) is $26,000 in debt and expecting a baby. Should they stop paying down debt and save up for the birth?
- Phil and Andrea (North Canton, OH) do their debt-free scream. They paid off $85,000 in 18 months.
- Dave shares the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Kathy (Louisville, KY) is struggling with a mom who has dementia. Her sister has power of attorney, but isn't communicating with her or her siblings.
- Dave rants on why it's important to do a will and keep open communication with the heirs.