"When you make good financial decisions, they are defined not as what feels good today, but what causes you to build wealth over the long term." — Dave Ramsey
Dave takes calls and answers your questions about life and money. Featured call: We can't afford a 15-year mortgage, so would it be okay to get a 30-year mortgage instead? A family in California calls the show to do their DEBT-FREE SCREAM after reading The Total Money Makeover and taking on extra jobs to find total freedom!
- What's the best way to get started in real estate?
- Am I too old to start a landscaping business?
- Can we get a 30-year mortgage if we can't afford a 15-year?
- Which Ramsey curriculum is best for high school students?
- Should I roll my 401(k) into a Roth IRA and pay the taxes?
- Is it time to replace our broken down car?
- Should I use an insurance payout to pay down my mortgage or replace the roof?
- How much should be in my budget for dating?
- How do I start the debt-free process while I'm in school?
- What is the best solution to paying for private school while we have $60,000 in car debt?
- Should I buy a house with my girlfriend?
Also Mentioned on the Show:
Thanks for listening!
Using Google Play? Here are links to the resources mentioned above: